PHYSICAL THERAPIST Fort Jackson, South Carolina
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare support services company specializing in Medical and Allied Health Staffing, Executive Search, and Outplacement of clinical professionals for both premier private sector and military clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs. At Fidelity Partners considers our employees to be our most valuable asset and offer a rewarding place to work which fosters both individual and professional growth.
We are currently accepting applications for qualified Physical therapistto support one of our military clients in Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS.
· The Physical Therapist must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy program and provide documentation (diploma), at least 1 year of work experience, possess and provide evidence of current state license, 25 contact hours of continuing education, BLS and CPR certification to the MACH credentials office. Must be:
Fully competent to perform the following:
· Will provide training to prescribe/order medications and all imaging studies
· Request appropriate imaging studies
· Recommended limited duty profiles
· Assign quarters
· Refer to specialty clinics, as appropriate
· Prescribe P&T committee approved medications
· Independently order bone scans
· Independently order MRIs
The provider shall meet the following minimum qualifications:
· have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS). The Military Treatment facility will provide recertification and completion cards in resuscitative training to include BCLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
· Agree to undergo personal health examinations and such other medical examinations at any time during the performance of this task order, the Hospital Commander may deem necessary for preventive medicine or quality assurance purposes. The Government will provide these examinations. If the employee chooses, these examinations may be provided by a private physician at no expense to the Government.
· Be interviewed and deemed fully qualified for the position by the Chief, Physical Therapy, Moncrief Army Community Hospital. All Contractor employees will have sufficient experience in physical therapy in the United States. Background experience and proficiency in manual therapy, orthopedic/sports therapy and post-operative care is required. All employees shall be able to read, write and speak English.
· must maintain a current, active, valid and unrestricted license or authorizing document from any U.S. state, District of Columbia; or U.S. territory or jurisdiction to provide health care within the scope of practice for a specific health care discipline.
· Contract health care providers who write prescriptions for controlled substances must have a current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate or Controlled Drug Substance number as appropriate. The Contractor shall ensure that renewal actions are accomplished well before expiration of the provider’s license and/or DEA certification to ensure compliance with the contract. The license shall be from the state in which the individual is registered with the DEA.
Interested candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resumes to 210-568-4518.
EOE. Drug screen and eligibility to receive a security clearance with the Federal Government required
Thank you for providing us your candidacy request we will review your background and qualifications to determine a potential match for this opportunity, if we determine you are a good fit one of our executive recruiters will contact you as soon as possible to discuss next steps, if you are not we will retain your information in our database for future opportunity.