Dentist- United States Penitentiary/Federal Prison Camp (USP/FPC) - Atwater, California
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a DENTIST
to support one of our government clients in beautiful Atwater, CA.
Scope of Service:
- License from the State of California and AHA BLS CPR for Healthcare Providers.
The Dentist is responsible for provision of the services as listed below:
- All duties will be performed in accordance with standards and methods generally accepted within the contractor's field of expertise and the Dental Profession.
- Provide professional dental services, in the area of General Dentistry, by a trained and licensed dentist, at the United States Penitentiary/Federal Prison Camp, Atwater, California.
- The Dentist will be responsible for performing General Dentistry in the following dental disciplines: operative, prosthetics, periodontics, endodontics, radiology, and oral surgery.
- In addition, the dentist shall perform sterilization and disinfection techniques, as well as administrative functions (including but not limited to: filing and scheduling appointments.)
Interested candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax resumes to 210-568-4518.
Thank you for providing us your candidacy request we will review your background and qualifications to determine a potential match for this opportunity, if we determine you are a good fit one of our executive recruiters will contact you as soon as possible to discuss next steps, if you are not we will retain your information in our database for future opportunity.